Friday, May 15, 2009

starting out


Well, I'm still 16 months away from leaving, but I just can't wait! I am leaving for Africa, don't know where-that is the beauty and wonder and excitement of it all. I'll be going with Africa Inland Mission. And that is basically all I know. So thanks for being a part of the beginning of it all!


Please pray for a few specific things:

1. money-I need to pay off student loans (a bunch of them!) before I go

2. a partner! I need a ministry partner who will go to Africa-any nurses or elementary school teachers? :)

3. time with family-that it is complete and full


Thanks prayer warriors!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you Sarah J!! May you take comfort in knowing that you are safley in Christ' arms and He will indeed make his plans known to you...in His time of course. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete