Sunday, October 17, 2010

T minus 11.5 hours

Over the past week God has RAINED down blessings! In that time, He has brought in over $3,500 for this trip!!! So...

Here we go!

At 1:10am I am getting on a plane to travel to NYC. I can hardly believe it! I have lots to do, so won't spend much time, but wanted to give an update since I'm not sure when the next time will be I can write.

I am meeting my teammate Meredith Lee in New York, and we'll have 2 days of orientation. Then it is off to Heathrow airport where we'll have a whole day in London town. Then we have an overnight flight to Entebbe, Uganda where the real adventure begins! We will be picked up and brought to the orphanage and we'll meet the kids and the staff. I'm anticipating that will be a very busy time!

So that is about all I know at this point! Please pray for peace as I leave. I am NOT looking forward to this first leg of travel to NY-I will be thinking a lot about what I am leaving behind. So peace that surpasses understanding would be a good thing :)

1 comment: